It will be a year since Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas in a lavish ceremony on December 1 in the presence of friends and family. The East meets West wedding where the couple first exchanged vows in a traditional Christian white wedding, saw Chopra look radiant in a high-neck gown designed by Ralph Lauren, replete with a 75-foot-long tulle veil, while Jonas looked dapper in a traditional tuxedo. For Chopra’s Hindu wedding ceremony, she wore a custom red lehenga by Sabyasachi and accesorised it with Mughal-inspired jewellery. The wedding, held at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, took place barely four months after the two got engaged in July 2018. Read: Happy Anniversary Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas: 5 Times They Were Insta Perfect Couple One year in, here are a few throwback pictures from the couple’s fairytale wedding one must revisit: When the couple looked brimming with joy at the mehendi ceremony Priyanka sported a folk-inspired, multi-coloured attire, inspired by a vintage Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla collection for the mehendi ceremony that perfectly captured the spirit of Rajasthan. Nick on his part, wore an embroidered white kurta and accessoried it with aviator shades. The silly grins on the faces of… Read full this story
- Priyanka Chopra looks graceful as she attends Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding-See pics
- Celebrations: Happy 88th birthday, Helen Kirby!
- Royal wedding: Newlyweds head to evening reception after Meghan given ring belonging to Diana
- Royal wedding latest news: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle head home to start married life
- John McCain's anniversary message to Cindy: 'Time flies when you're having fun'
- Royal wedding live updates: Meghan Markle arrives at Cliveden House hotel with mother Doria on eve of big day
- Priyanka thanks Dior for making her 'sparkle'
- Meghan wears second wedding dress as Harry drives sports car to lavish reception
- Confetti banned from Royal Wedding in Windsor by killjoy police as it’s a ‘security risk’
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde Again for Fourth Anniversary: 'Kanye West's Favorite'
Happy Anniversary Nickyanka: Throwback Pics from Priyanka and Nick’s Wedding have 323 words, post on www.news18.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.