It will be a year since Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas in a lavish ceremony on December 1 in the presence of friends and family. The East meets West wedding where the couple first exchanged vows in a traditional Christian white wedding, saw Chopra look radiant in a high-neck gown designed by Ralph Lauren, replete with a 75-foot-long tulle veil, while Jonas looked dapper in a traditional tuxedo. For Chopra’s Hindu wedding ceremony, she wore a custom red lehenga by Sabyasachi and accesorised it with Mughal-inspired jewellery. The wedding, held at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, took place barely four months after the two got engaged in July 2018. Read: Happy Anniversary Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas: 5 Times They Were Insta Perfect Couple One year in, here are a few throwback pictures from the couple’s fairytale wedding one must revisit: When the couple looked brimming with joy at the mehendi ceremony Priyanka sported a folk-inspired, multi-coloured attire, inspired by a vintage Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla collection for the mehendi ceremony that perfectly captured the spirit of Rajasthan. Nick on his part, wore an embroidered white kurta and accessoried it with aviator shades. The silly grins on the faces of… Read full this story
- Happy anniversary and congratulations
- Watch: Nick Kyrgios' Underarm Serve Leaves Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon Crowd Surprised
- Nick Kyrgios Smashes Racquet, Throws Chair Before Storming Off Court - Watch
- Danica Sotto, Marc Pingris renew wedding vows
- Nick Kyrgios Edges Daniil Medvedev To Win Washington Open Title
- Happy 1-year anniversary, Alibaba!
- Fandom raises bar in celebrating McLisse anniversary as tandem
- Johnson says ‘Baywatch’ is summer’s ‘sexiest, funniest’ pic
- New royal portraits have been released to mark the 70th wedding anniversary of the Queen and Prince Philip
- Turkish Couple Spends Wedding Day Giving Out Food To 4,000 Syrian Refugees
Happy Anniversary Nickyanka: Throwback Pics from Priyanka and Nick’s Wedding have 302 words, post on www.news18.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.