A fire broke out in a godown of a furniture market in northwest Delhi’s Kirari area on Tuesday, officials said.No casualty was reported till now, they added.The fire department received a call about the blaze at 9 am, after which eight fire-tenders were rushed to the spot, the officials said, adding that there was no one inside the furniture godown when the fire broke out.Close Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- Wrath of fire: Huge blaze destroys makeshift furniture market in Johar Town
- US shows interest in Pakistan’s traditional furniture
- Furniture expo inaugurated in Lahore
- Furniture firm with store and head office in Norfolk calls in administrators
- At least 17 killed in New Delhi factory fire
- Furniture designer naughtone proving popular with tech giants
- Vintage IKEA furniture from the 1940s is selling for a small fortune with chairs going for up to £50,000
- Why Thomas Chippendale is part of the furniture in Otley
- Antique furniture, paintings and silver attract big prices
- Guru-turned-entrepreneur targets India's online market
Fire in Delhi's Kirari furniture market godown; no casualty have 239 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.