A fire broke out in a godown of a furniture market in northwest Delhi’s Kirari area on Tuesday, officials said.
No casualty was reported till now, they added.
The fire department received a call about the blaze at 9 am, after which eight fire-tenders were rushed to the spot, the officials said, adding that there was no one inside the furniture godown when the fire broke out.
Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- History and the modern world meet at Delhi, a riot for the senses
- Fully outfitted: Special Ops Marine looks to revolutionize furniture industry
- Italian designer Romeo Sozzi makes furniture that will win your heart
- Furniture maker succeeds without 4-year degree
- Williamsburg startup turns ugly New York City water towers into fancy furniture
- Asbury retro furniture store sees big future
- Furniture retailer RoomPlace buys Levitz building, plans to hire 120 workers
- Dynamic furniture maker Hervé Van der Straeten unveils stunning collection at Chelsea gallery
- Trump trade war casualties could include 5 million U.S. jobs
- Ford looks to Asia to boost global sales; expansion planned for key markets of India and China