Eicher Motors share price slipped 2 percent intraday on December 2 after the company’s sales had declined in the month of November.
The company’s total VECV (JV between Volvo Group and Eicher Motors) sales for the month of November declined 23.9 percent at 3,594 units against 4,720 units.
The VECV exports were down 36.1 percent at 502 units and domestic sales were down 22.8 percent at 2,948 units YoY.
The company’s motorcycles sales fell 8 percent at 60,411 units in November against 65,744 units in the same month in 2018.
However, the company’s export surged 195 percent at 2,119 units versus 718 units, YoY.
At 09:58 hrs, Eicher Motors was quoting at Rs 22,395.00, down Rs 495.85, or 2.17 percent, on the BSE.Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Sterling & Wilson Solar share price gains 3% after Australian arm executes order
- BPCL share price jumps 2% despite rating revision by Moody's, CRISIL
- Reliance Industries share price gains as CLSA maintains buy with target above Rs 2,000
- DLF share price at 52-week high after Jefferies adds stock to its portfolio
- Wipro share price gains 2% on multi-year cyber governance contract from Tokyo's Olympus
- Hikal share price jumps 12% as Panoli plant receives EIR from USFDA
- BGR Energy share price locked in 20% upper circuit on Rs 4,442-cr order win
- Toyota, Skoda, Tata Motors hike prices
- SpiceJet grounds 3 cargo aircraft; shares stay in the green
- 41 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Marni to Madewell