A New Zealand survival guide detailing how to act during natural disasters including volcano eruptions has been shared on Twitter. The guide, which is printed in the back of phone books, lists six different kind of emergencies Kiwis should be prepared for. They include earthquakes, storms, volcanic eruptions, floods, pandemics and tsunamis. Last Monday 47 tourists were on White Island, an active volcano, when it erupted. A total of 16 people have since died as a direct result of the tragedy. Since the eruption, the survival guide entitled ‘Get Ready Get Thru’ has been shared online. The survival guide is available in New Zealand phone books and warns residents about what to do in the case of six different kinds of emergencies It includes a chilling warning about volcanoes with the instruction ‘do not go sightseeing’. It also encourages New Zealanders to have a plan if they live in an active volcano zone- including learning about warning systems and what to do during an emergency. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Jacinda Ardern writes emotional Instagram post about deadly White Island volcano… The active volcanoes in AUSTRALIA that experts say could erupt at any time |… Another Australian tourist dies… Read full this story
- St. Louis Store Asks Whether New Zealand Mosque Shooting Was Tragic or 'Fucking Great'
- Security Increased at American Mosques After New Zealand Attacks
- Primary suspect, one alleged accomplice identified in terrorist attack that killed 49 in New Zealand
- New Zealand Has an N.R.A., Too. It’s Thinking About Changing Its Name.
- New Zealand Police Say Multiple Deaths in 2 Mosque Shootings in Christchurch
- New Zealand Attacks: Quick Action, Near Miss and Courage in Christchurch
- The New Zealand Attack Posed New Challenges for Journalists. Here’s How The Times Covered Them.
- Mass shootings at New Zealand mosques kill at least 49You may also be interested in...
- Death toll at 49 in New Zealand mosque shootings; 1 charged
- New Zealand mosque shooter mentioned Dylann Roof in manifesto
‘Do not go sightseeing’: Woman shares the chilling volcano survival guide stashed in most New Zealand homes have 328 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.