Dish TV India share price jumps 15 percent in the early trade on December 9 after CARE revised its rating of the company’s bank facilities to CARE D from CARE A4+.The revision in the rating assigned takes into account default in payment of short-term loan due on November 28, 2019, CARE said.“The company has debt of Rs 2,500 crore at current level and will be paying Rs 600 crore by March-end,” said Anil Dua, Group CEO, of Dish TV in an interview with CNBC-TV18.Close There was transitional disruption with new regime, but it has settled now. The residual debt will be under Rs 2,000 crore, lower than total debt and most debt repayment will be done through internal accruals, he added. related news SPML Infra share price rises 10% on project wins worth Rs 218 crore Vodafone Idea hits lower circuit after Chairman KM Birla’s comments spook investors Maharashtra Seamless share price gains 4% on ONGC order win The company expect revenue to be over Rs 6,000 crore and EBITDA to be over Rs 2,000 crore. The company has reported good synergies last year in manpower & operational costs and expect to realise more synergies on content cost.The company will be… Read full this story
- Sharp rise in profits and asset values as John Laing Group's share price jumps
- Paragon share price jumps as loan sale pushes up profits amid strong buy-to-let pipeline
- How Does Olympic Steel's (NASDAQ:ZEUS) P/E Compare To Its Industry, After Its Big Share Price Gain?
- What is Tesla’s share price, why is the electric vehicle’s value falling and is it because Elon Musk smoked marijuana?
- What Does BioTelemetry, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BEAT) Share Price Indicate?
- Did Changing Sentiment Drive CBL & Associates Properties's (NYSE:CBL) Share Price Down A Painful 93%?
- Imagine Owning Fairfax Financial Holdings (TSE:FFH) And Wondering If The 21% Share Price Slide Is Justified
- The Cactus (NYSE:WHD) Share Price Is Down 29% So Some Shareholders Are Getting Worried
- What is Tesla’s share price, is Elon Musk still CEO and will its value fall because of the fraud settlement?
- Does Market Volatility Impact Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ACRS) Share Price?
Dish TV share price jumps 15%; CARE revises rating of bank facilities have 364 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.