Dish TV India share price jumps 15 percent in the early trade on December 9 after CARE revised its rating of the company’s bank facilities to CARE D from CARE A4+.
The revision in the rating assigned takes into account default in payment of short-term loan due on November 28, 2019, CARE said.
“The company has debt of Rs 2,500 crore at current level and will be paying Rs 600 crore by March-end,” said Anil Dua, Group CEO, of Dish TV in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
There was transitional disruption with new regime, but it has settled now. The residual debt will be under Rs 2,000 crore, lower than total debt and most debt repayment will be done through internal accruals, he added.
The company expect revenue to be over Rs 6,000 crore and EBITDA to be over Rs 2,000 crore. The company has reported good synergies last year in manpower & operational costs and expect to realise more synergies on content cost.
The company will be making all payments due, including the delayed payment of Rs 250 crore, Anil Dua added.
At 0922 hours, Dish TV India was quoting at Rs 13.50, up Rs 0.94, or 7.48 percent, on the BSE.Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- Amazon Share Price Exceeds $2,000, Company Inches Closer To $1T Market Value
- Two Tesla Execs Leave Company, Sinking Share Price
- Bank of America profits jump on higher interest rates
- The Share Centre acquires 15,000 Beaufort Securities accounts
- Microsoft Becomes Most Valuable US Company Amid Apple’s Declining Share Price
- Oil prices jump 19% after attack cuts Saudi Arabian supplies
- Trump inflates Apple's share price since his inauguration; wants company to build iPhone in the U.S.
- Pinterest IPO: Share Price Set At $19, Higher Than Original
- Pinterest IPO: Share Price Set At $19, Higher Than Proposed Range
- YouTube TV adds autoplay on startup and revises guide UI