Angel Broking’s report on Copper
LME Copper prices ended higher by 0.2 percent last week. Copper inventory levels on the LME, ShFE and China bonded warehouses totalled 593,000 tonnes which is the lowest in over 6 years which supported the prices. However, uncertainties around the SinoAmerican trade spat limited the uptrend.
Positive industrial activity number published by China support the industrial metal prices. On the MCX, Copper prices are expected to trade higher today; international markets trading higher by 0.31 percent at $5897 per tonne.
For all commodities report, click here
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Copper prices to rise for Indian manufacturers after Vedanta smelter closure
- Natural gas prices expected to increase by 10 pct this winter and up to 40 pct in the winter of 2019
- Ethiopia: What Is the Price of Identity in Today's Ethiopia? the Suffering of Yonas Gashaw As an Illustration
- Commodity outlook: Gold and copper likely to move higher
- London house prices expected to fall this year as Brexit uncertainty holds back demand
- Ather 340 Electric Scooter: Price Expectation In India
- Ducati Multistrada 1260: Price Expectation In India
- Oahu home prices rise but higher rates may curb sales
- Watchdog expected to find Vote Leave broke rules
- Independence Day gas prices expected to be highest in four years