VIP Clothing reported a net profit at Rs 9.5 crore against a loss of Rs 3.5 crore in the year-ago period.
The company’s revenue was up 6.4 percent at Rs 49.7 crore against Rs 46.7 crore. EBITDA loss was at Rs 6 crore versus Rs 1.8 crore, while tax write-back stood at Rs 17.3 crore.
Andhra Sugars posted 24.4 percent YoY jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 52 crore versus Rs 42 crore, while revenue was up 14.5 percent at Rs 391.4 crore versus Rs 341.8 crore, YoY,
EBITDA was up 21.7 percent at Rs 91.4 crore, while the EBITDA margin was up at 23.4 percent.
At 1126 hours, VIP Clothing was quoting at Rs 7.36, up Rs 0.35, or 4.99 percent, and Andhra Sugars was at Rs 290.50, up Rs 11.35, or 4.07 percent, on the BSE.Special Thursday Expiry on
10th 7th Nov
Early Closure to The Great Diwali Discount. Last Chance to get Moneycontrol PRO for a year @ Rs. 289/- only
Coupon code: DIWALI
- The IPOs keep on coming: Raising $497M, Pivotal Software sees modest share price bump
- Infosys Shares Price Slumps, Market Value Of 15,000 Crore Rupees Gone Within Minutes
- Axis Bank Share Price Surges Over 5% Today Despite Reporting First-Ever Loss
- Tanzania: Acacia Share Price Up 29%
- ABCON projects further increase in crude oil price in Q2
- Lord Alan Sugar shares touching tribute to wife to mark 50 years married
- Lord Alan Sugar shares throwback snap as he celebrates 50th wedding anniversary with wife Ann
- Lead Story: Share price weakness presents opportunity
- Lloyds share price subdued even as lender posts rise in Q1 profits
- AMD: Inside The China Semiconductor Market Threatenening Share Price - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD)