VIP Clothing and Andhra Sugars added 5 percent each on November 8 after the companies reported better-than-expected numbers for the September quarter.VIP Clothing reported a net profit at Rs 9.5 crore against a loss of Rs 3.5 crore in the year-ago period.The company’s revenue was up 6.4 percent at Rs 49.7 crore against Rs 46.7 crore. EBITDA loss was at Rs 6 crore versus Rs 1.8 crore, while tax write-back stood at Rs 17.3 crore.Close Andhra Sugars posted 24.4 percent YoY jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 52 crore versus Rs 42 crore, while revenue was up 14.5 percent at Rs 391.4 crore versus Rs 341.8 crore, YoY, related news Thyrocare Technologies share price rises 8% on better Q2 show Eicher Motors, M&M share price gain 1-2% ahead of September quarter earnings DLF share price gains 6% after MSCI inclusion, Q2 numbers EBITDA was up 21.7 percent at Rs 91.4 crore, while the EBITDA margin was up at 23.4 percent.At 1126 hours, VIP Clothing was quoting at Rs 7.36, up Rs 0.35, or 4.99 percent, and Andhra Sugars was at Rs 290.50, up Rs 11.35, or 4.07 percent, on the BSE.Special Thursday Expiry on 10th 7th NovEarly Closure to The Great… Read full this story
- PC Jeweller Share Price Jumps 2.5 Times In Just 3 Days, From Its 52-Week Low
- Bank share price pain may not be over
- ICICI Bank Share Prices Surge 9% Today. Should You Buy?
- Sensex Rises For Second Day, Nifty Holds 10,700; ICICI Bank Share Price Rises 7%
- Tesco is selling mermaid clothes for kids and prices start at £5
- Wetherspoons' share price slips as sales slow
- Tiso Blackstar's share price has decreased by 47% over 5 months
- Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley accuses former Hartlepool MP of wiping milions off Sports Direct share price
- Another share price slump for CyanConnode as losses mount
- Dixons Carphone's share price tumbles on back of profit warning
VIP Clothing, Andhra Sugars share price up 5% on better Q2 numbers have 298 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.