England’s new 100-ball cricket format could fashion a revolution in the sport similar to the Twenty20 form, feels former India batsman Yuvraj Singh. The success of T20 has led to the introduction of several other formats including T10. Asked about the evolution of cricket, the the two-time World Cup winner said The Hundred seemed like an exciting prospect.”The new 100 ball format will be an exciting one. That could be close to a revolution like T20,” said Yuvraj.The Hundred, starting in 2020, is a new tournament in England that aims to break away from the traditional county system.Close The teams will bat for 100 balls each with overs, normally consisting of six deliveries, lasting for 10 balls with bowlers either bowling five or 10 balls consecutively. related news India vs Bangladesh Test series: Kohli and co. stay in Indore for nets under lights Let’s see how Prithvi shapes up post suspension: Rathour on batsman’s reintegration The 37-year-old, who competed at the Global T20 Canada earlier this year, played his first match for the Maratha Arabians in Abu Dhabi T10 league on November 15.However, Yuvraj had a forgetful first outing as he was dismissed for just six runs.”It went really fast,… Read full this story
- Why Shaving Causes Acne-Like Outbreaks
- What Causes Heartburn (Heart Burn)?
- Which is More Important, Learning About the Causes of Stuttering Or About How to Cure Stuttering
- Panic Attacks - Causes, Treatment and Prevention
- The Cause of Low Blood Pressure
- How to Stop Feeling Sad
- Excess Hormones Cause Excess Oil Production
- Causes Of Hypoglycemia
- Acid Reflux Cause - The Truth Behind Your Acid Reflux
- Refusing to Feel is Refusing to Heal
'The Hundred' can cause a revolution like T20, feels Yuvraj have 280 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.