From creating a buzz on the internet with their wedding photographs to the many receptions, their wedding has certainly been a grand affair.
For the past couple of days the couple has already been in the celebratory mood and is trying to make their first anniversary as interesting as possible. On Thursday, Priyanka also surprised Nick with an early anniversary gift – a German Shepard puppy named Gino.
While we wait for what the surprise is, here’s a look at the couple’s journey so far and the many firsts of their life after getting hooked.
First Christmas as a married couple
The pair, who got married in early December, united their families together in England for Christmas festivities. Prior to Christmas day, the couple had toured around London along with their families. Priyanka’s mother Madhu Chopra and Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner, Franklin Jonas, Denise Miller-Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas Sr from Nick’s family had joined the couple.
First album as a married couple
Special gift for wifey
To mark the success of the album Sucker, Nick surprised Priyanka with a brand new Maybach. Priyanka had announced the arrival of this gift through one of her Instagram posts and had referred to it as ‘Extra Chopra Jonas.’
When Priyanka attended Nick’s concert for the first time as his wife
Almost four months after getting married, the actress attended Jonas Brothers first-ever concert and also expressed her feelings about how proud she was of her husband. Before the show began, Priyanka posted a photo with Jonas Brothers. Even during the concert, she looked the happiest as she cheered for Nick. Similarly, Nick also didn’t leave any opportunity to shower his love on his wife as he said ‘I Love You’ to Priyanka while he was performing.
When they slayed the red carpet
Priyanka and Nick had made their first red carpet appearance together in September, 2018 as an engaged couple. Prior to that, they walked the red carpet of MET Gala together in May 2017, when they were rumored to be dating. However, as a married couple they had rocked the red carpet of MET Gala in May 2019. The power couple had arrived hand-in-hand and posed for the cameras. With over-the-top ensembles for the mega event, it would be right to say that they slayed the event.
PeeCee and Nick’s first Karwa Chauth
Interestingly, Priyanka celebrated her first Karwa Chauth at Jonas Brothers concert in Los Angeles. Dressed in red attire, with sindoor and red bangles, the Quantico star shared a picture with Nick, on Instagram, in which she can be seen hugging him. Nick had also shared a few quirky Karwa Chauth pictures with wifey and thanked her for teaching him about the Indian culture and religion.
Last year, Priyanka and Nick had three-day wedding festivities at Jodhpur’s royal Umaid Bhawan Palace, where they exchanged wedding vows as per both Christian and Hindu rituals in two separate ceremonies. Their wedding came just four months after the pair announced their engagement in July 2018.
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas cuddle up at Los Angeles home on day 11 of coronavirus quarantine. See pic
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas interact with WHO doctors to spread awareness
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Share Favorite Wedding Moments: ‘It Was What Dreams Were Made Of’
- Nick Jonas Says ‘the Future Looks So Bright’ with Fiancée Priyanka Chopra
- Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr 5-year wedding anniversary: A look back at their romance
- Priyanka Chopra on marrying Nick Jonas: ‘I feel like I ended up marrying a version of my dad’
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals What She Finds So "Attractive" About Nick Jonas
- Priyanka Chopra's Amsterdam bachelorette getaway is all about love, friends, tequila and 4 am pizza
- Entertainment News: Priyanka Chopra takes up Safe Hands Challenge and sings a 20-sec song by Nick Jonas - Watch
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Wants to 'Taste Motherhood in Next Few Years'
- Under coronavirus quarantine, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend quality time together
- Is coronavirus airborne? Does heat kill it?: Priyanka Chopra asks WHO chiefs questions about Covid-19
Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas wedding anniversary: Here's a look at some of their firsts as a married couple have 1131 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at November 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.