A man was killed by a roller coaster at a Christmas market in Berlin on Saturday night, the city’s fire department said. The cause of the accident is currently unknown. Fire department spokesman Jens-Peter Wilke said the man was hit by the roller coaster and crushed underneath. Firefighters responded to the incident shortly after 7 p.m., but attempts to revive the man on site were unsuccessful. A family that had been on the ride received psychological treatment. Berlin police said they did not suspect foul play. According to the fire department, the man was most likely a ride attendant. The Christmas market, on a large parking lot on Landesburger Allee in Berlin’s northeast, was closed after the incident. It had just opened on Friday. wmr/aw (dpa) Every day, DW’s editors send out a selection of the day’s hard news and quality feature journalism. You can sign up to receive it directly here.
- Berlin Christmas market attack: Tunisian man aged 26 detained
- Man wrongly arrested over Berlin attack says he fears for his life
- Rajkot: Man killed by son for breaking his sim card
- Pink Recalls Her "Roller-Coaster" Experience With Coronavirus and Says Son Is "Feeling Better"
- Let’s Not Forget What Reese Witherspoon Did With Mark Wahlberg on a Roller Coaster in
- Grieving widow of man killed on smart motorway blasts government's 'offensive' safety plans after 38 died on controversial roads in five years
- Man Killed By Police, Causing Riots In Memphis, Was Wanted For Shooting Of Mississippi Man
- Man kills brothers over property dispute
- Man killed after argument with woman inside southwest Harris County home
- James Bond MUST be a man! Killing Eve's MI6 spy boss Fiona Shaw insists job to replace Daniel Craig should not go to a woman
Man killed by roller coaster at Berlin Christmas market have 298 words, post on www.dw.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.