Net Sales at Rs 113.91 crore in September 2019 down 7.03% from Rs. 122.53 crore in September 2018.
Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 1.26 crore in September 2019 down 85.88% from Rs. 8.94 crore in September 2018.
EBITDA stands at Rs. 30.68 crore in September 2019 up 0.13% from Rs. 30.64 crore in September 2018.
Ent Network Ind EPS has decreased to Rs. 0.26 in September 2019 from Rs. 1.88 in September 2018.
Ent Network Ind shares closed at 249.75 on November 08, 2019 (NSE) and has given -45.19% returns over the last 6 months and -59.85% over the last 12 months.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Patanjali to review decision over Rs 6,000-crore food park after UP CM reassures
- Mahindra Q4 net surges 50% at Rs 1,155 crore
- SBI NPAs Surpass Rs 1 Lakh Crore In FY18, Says RTI Reply
- Currency with public hits record at over Rs 18 lakh crore
- Currency With Public Doubles From Note Ban Low, Hits Record at Over Rs 18 Lakh Crore
- GST collections to top Rs 13 lakh crore this fiscal: Piyush Goyal
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence seizes 32 Kg. Of Gold worth Rs 10.32 Crore
- Loan Write-Offs: In FY18, 10 banks took Rs 1 lakh crore hit
- D-Mart owner m-cap tops Rs 1 lakh crore; stock at life high
- Indian Painter Tyeb Mehta's 'Kali' Fetches Whopping Rs 26.4 Crore at Auction