India has satisfyingly explained the Ayodhya judgment to other countries and the engagement with them on this matter has been “largely successful”, Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar has said.”It is the job of the MEA that if there is any important development in India, then we should engage others on that, and if there is any request from the diplomatic community – asking us what happened and why did it happen – then it is our job to engage them and put our perspective,” Kumar said on Thursday.India engaged with some countries in Delhi itself or through Indian missions abroad on the matter of the Supreme Court’s Ayodhya judgment, Kumar said.Close “To all the people with whom this matter was discussed, we argued that this is India’s internal matter, and this is Supreme Court’s decision, Supreme Court is the apex court, and it should be viewed as such,” he added. related news Sharad Pawar outwitted Chanakya of politics: NCP takes a jibe at BJP Congress protests over electoral bonds at Parliament premises 4-day Northeast festival in Varanasi from November 23 “As per my information, we have not got any comment from anywhere that would make us think that… Read full this story
- Covid-19: MEA reaches out to Indians abroad, Cong says help students
- Lockdown 'will last until at least May 7': Dominic Raab 'to tell country on Thursday they face another three weeks of coronavirus restrictions' with the pandemic peak still days away
- Ignore Bofors remarks, focus on Pranab's Sweden visit: MEA
- USCIRF criticism of religious segregation at Ahmedabad hospital based on ‘misguided’ report: MEA
- Eddie Murphy Is Engaged! Actor's Pregnant Girlfriend Paige Butcher Shows Off Large Diamond Ring
- My two messed-up countries: an immigrant’s dilemma
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk Confirm Their Engagement: 'We Feel Incredibly Lucky'
- Coupled Up: How Ben Higgins and Jessica Clarke's Love Grew Even Stronger After Engagement
- Bradley Whitford and Amy Landecker Are Engaged!
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Engaged: 'I Have Never Felt So Happy'
Engagement with countries on Ayodhya judgement 'largely successful': MEA have 342 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.