Indian market witnessed a volatile trading session on Monday but bulls managed to push the index back in green towards the close.The final tally on D-Street – the S&P BSE Sensex rose 21 points to 40,345 while the Nifty50 closed 5 points higher at 11,913.Close Going forward, technical experts are of the view that fresh shorting opportunity shall arise on a close below 11830 levels for a target close to 11,700 levels while a close above 12034 could put bulls back in the driver’s seat. related news Hot Stocks: Book profits in Nifty50 above 12,000-12,200 levels What changed for the market while you were sleeping? Top 12 things to know Early on D-Street: Dip below 11,800-11,839 can be used to short Nifty with target of 11,700 On the macro front, India’s industrial production shrank for the second consecutive month in September, lowest in almost 8 years. India’s industrial output continued to stutter as it contracted 4.3 percent month-on-month (MoM) in September.The rupee on Monday tumbled by 19 paise to a near one-month low of 71.47 against the US dollar as fresh concerns over US-China trade deal and Hong Kong unrest kept forex market participants edgy.On the institutional front, FPIs were… Read full this story
- Shares lose steam as selling pressure increases
- Bridge Street in Northampton to be closed for Halloween crowds
- Teesside High Streets in turmoil as retailers close shops at alarming rate
- Tavistock's West Street in town centre could close for up to a week
- Walkden Street Car Park set to close for essential work
- One of your favourite high street stores is to remain closed on Boxing Day
- Shares slip under heavy selling pressure on blue chips
- Tax-loss selling leaves these losing stocks with more room to fall, Morgan Stanley says
- Poundworld set to make high street return with 250 branches to open next year after chain is saved
- Will Lewis Archer be killed off in Coronation Street and is Nigel Havers leaving the soap?
Early on D-Street | Selling pressure to accelerate if Nifty closes below 11,850 have 324 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.