Reported Standalone quarterly numbers for DHP India are:Net Sales at Rs 13.52 crore in September 2019 down 27.61% from Rs. 18.68 crore in September 2018.Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 0.89 crore in September 2019 down 78.06% from Rs. 4.06 crore in September 2018.Close EBITDA stands at Rs. 1.87 crore in September 2019 down 67.87% from Rs. 5.82 crore in September 2018.DHP EPS has decreased to Rs. 2.97 in September 2019 from Rs. 13.53 in September 2018.DHP shares closed at 468.75 on November 08, 2019 (BSE) and has given -14.20% returns over the last 6 months and -8.44% over the last 12 months.DHP IndiaStandalone Quarterly Resultsin Rs. Cr.Sep’19Jun’19Sep’18Net Sales/Income from operations11.0611.9415.27Other Operating Income2.462.433.41Total Income From Operations13.5214.3718.68EXPENDITUREConsumption of Raw Materials6.857.629.58Purchase of Traded Goods——Increase/Decrease in Stocks0.030.45-0.08Power & Fuel——Employees Cost2.452.132.23Depreciation0.410.400.29Excise Duty——Admin. And Selling Expenses——R & D Expenses——Provisions And Contingencies——Exp. Capitalised——Other Expenses1.611.701.73P/L Before Other Inc. , Int., Excpt. Items & Tax2.182.084.93Other Income-0.720.400.60P/L Before Int., Excpt. Items & Tax1.462.485.53Interest0.060.080.04P/L Before Exceptional Items & Tax1.402.395.49Exceptional Items——P/L Before Tax1.402.395.49Tax0.510.701.43P/L After Tax from Ordinary Activities0.891.694.06Prior Year Adjustments——Extra Ordinary Items——Net Profit/(Loss) For the Period0.891.694.06Equity Share Capital3.003.003.00Reserves Excluding Revaluation Reserves——Equity Dividend Rate (%)——EPS Before Extra OrdinaryBasic EPS2.975.6513.53Diluted EPS2.975.6513.53EPS After Extra OrdinaryBasic EPS2.975.6513.53Diluted EPS2.975.6513.53Public Share HoldingNo Of Shares (Crores)——Share Holding (%)——Promoters and… Read full this story
- At Rs 91,916 crore, Sept GST collections hit a rock bottom, lowest in 19 months
- Railways may get Rs 7,500 crore under Transit Oriented Development scheme
- PSU Banks disbursed Rs 81,781 crore in 9 days in loan Melas: FM
- State-run banks disburse Rs 81,700 crore through 'loan melas'
- 3 Simple Email Marketing Tips That Balloon Your Sales From 13% to As High As a Massive 276%
- Oil companies say Air India not honouring Rs 100 crore/month payment promise
- Buy HCL Tech, target price Rs 1,140: Kunal Bothra
- Learn Sales Management From the Mets
- Leading and Managing Sales During a Recession
- Sales Training - Top 35 Sales Tips Mostly For Introvert and Shy Salespeople
DHP Standalone September 2019 Net Sales at Rs 13.52 crore, down 27.61% Y-o-Y have 339 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.