Net Sales at Rs 13.52 crore in September 2019 down 27.61% from Rs. 18.68 crore in September 2018.
Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 0.89 crore in September 2019 down 78.06% from Rs. 4.06 crore in September 2018.
EBITDA stands at Rs. 1.87 crore in September 2019 down 67.87% from Rs. 5.82 crore in September 2018.
DHP EPS has decreased to Rs. 2.97 in September 2019 from Rs. 13.53 in September 2018.
DHP shares closed at 468.75 on November 08, 2019 (BSE) and has given -14.20% returns over the last 6 months and -8.44% over the last 12 months.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Telecom Vendors Ask Prasad to Make BSNL Pay Rs. 3,000 Crores Dues
- easyJet launches summer 2019 flight sales
- How to apply for secondary school places in Leeds for September 2019
- Parents urged to apply for Northants school places for September 2019 on time
- REPORT: Sale Sharks 13-31 Wasps
- Saku sales down 13% in first half of 2018
- Official: Sandye Place Academy to close in September 2019
- Amazon's net profit in the second quarter was USD 2.5 billion, while Facebook gain USD 5.1 billion
- Smartphone Makers Celebrate Diwali in Advance Amid Bumper Sales
- McErlain's bakery made annual loss of almost £640,000 before insolvency and sale