CRYSTAL LAKE, IL — The Crystal Lake Police Department said officers were called to the 500 block of Devonshire Lane at 7:26 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a male with a knife who was acting abnormal. According to a news release from the police department, officers arrived and found a 30-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to the chest. While at the scene, police arrested 23-year-old David Lepey from Crystal Lake, according to the news release.
Members of the Crystal Lake Fire Rescue Department provided emergency medical care to the stabbing victim, and he was taken by ambulance to an area hospital for further treatment, police said, adding that hospital staff described his injury as superficial and non-life-threatening.
Lepey faces misdemeanor and felony domestic battery charges stemming from what police said was a domestic situation, and there is no danger to the public as the investigation continues.
According to police, Lepey was taken to the McHenry County Jail to await a bond hearing.
Patch will update this story as new information becomes available.
- Crystal Lake Man Charged With Attempted Murder In Shooting
- Crystal Lake Man Gets 15 Years For Child Porn, Sexual Abuse
- 18-Year-Old San Leandro Man Arrested for Fatal Stabbing of Mom’s Boyfriend
- Man, Woman Arrested In Fatal Stabbing At Rose Bowl
- Crystal Lake Blotter: DUI Arrests; Battery, Criminal Trespassing
- WI Man Accused Of Armed Robbery At Crystal Lake Gas Station
- Maldives police arrest three over stabbing of Chinese, Australian
- Man Pleads Guilty To Stabbing Girlfriend To Death In Pitcairn
- Man arrested for attempting to murder his wife in Lagos
- Man arrested for murdering fellow gambler after conflict in central Vietnam
- Man in his 20s stabbed to death in Ilford, east London
- Man shot dead by British police wanted girlfriend to behead her parents
- After five-year-old boy taken to the hospital spitting up blood, Baton Rouge man arrested
- Police Arrest Suspect In Brentwood Stabbing; Victim Has Surgery
- London terror attack: Man shot dead by cops after stabbing two
- Man Pulled Over in Traffic Stop Covered In Blood, Tells Cops He Killed His Father
- Revealed: The British 'travel blogger', 26, who was arrested for wearing a bikini in the Maldives breaking strict Sharia law is a 'parliamentary adviser' who appeared on TV shows First Dates and Ninja Warrior UK
- Mumbai police launch hunt on group of people raising po-Sharjeel slogans at LGBTQ march
- Maldives police chief says sorry to British woman filmed screaming 'you're sexually assaulting me!' at officers as she was arrested for 'indecent exposure' for wearing a BIKINI
- Hanukkah stabbing suspect charged with hate crimes as FBI find journals in home that appear to 'express anti-Semitic sentiments'
Crystal Lake Man Arrested After Devonshire Lane Stabbing: Police have 422 words, post on patch.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.