Bata India share prices jumped close to 5 percent in the morning session on November 14 after the company had reported consolidated net profit which jumped 30.1 percent at Rs 71.3 crore versus Rs 54.9 crore. Its revenue was up 7.3% at Rs 721.9 crore versus Rs 673 crore YoY.The company said it would strengthen its presence in the domestic market by adding 500 stores in the next five years, focusing mainly on smaller markets. The company has identified tier II, III and IV cities where it has plans to broaden its sales network through the franchise model, Bata India said in a statement.Bata has already identified 180 such markets in smaller cities pan-India, where the company is seeking franchise partners to expand its presence beyond metro cities.Close Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Mahindra Q4 net surges 50% at Rs 1,155 crore
- BR Analysis. Top ten retailers' turnover up 11 pct in 2017; net profits climb 19 pct
- Romania central bank's net profit up 50 pct in 2017 to RON 186.7 million
- Eurolife ERB Asigurari's net profit down 10 pct last year to RON 3 mln
- Nifty Consumption index nears record high; Nestle India shares cross Rs 10k
- Fortis Healthcare Q4 Net Loss Widens To Rs 932 Crore On Impairment Charges
- Questor: after a 74pc rise in Motorpoint’s share price it’s time to take some profits
- Nintendo share prices tumble after yesterday's lackluster E3 Direct
- BHEL surges 9% as Q4 profit rises more than double
- Eversendai 1Q net profit jumps 74% on higher forex gain
Bata India share price jumps 4% after net profit rises 30% at Rs 71cr have 292 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.