Net Sales at Rs 1,292.81 crore in September 2019 down 5.7% from Rs. 1,371.02 crore in September 2018.
Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 26.79 crore in September 2019 down 45.66% from Rs. 49.30 crore in September 2018.
EBITDA stands at Rs. 33.90 crore in September 2019 down 65.86% from Rs. 99.29 crore in September 2018.
APL Apollo EPS has decreased to Rs. 11.05 in September 2019 from Rs. 20.78 in September 2018.
APL Apollo shares closed at 1,438.55 on November 08, 2019 (NSE) and has given -2.30% returns over the last 6 months and 13.60% over the last 12 months.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Bajaj Finance QIP mops up Rs 8,500 crore
- Godrej Properties Q2 net profit grows 50% YoY
- ITC to step up focus on frozen food to drive non-cigarette sales
- Pesticides worth Rs 1 crore expire in PCMC storage as depts not in sync
- Credit Suisse expects PSU banks to report treasury loss of Rs 20K cr in Q4; overweight on SBI, BoB
- Air purifiers’ seasonal sales fox manufacturers
- Ahead of Interim Budget 2019, Modi govt revises FY 2017-18 GDP growth to 7.2 percent
- Employee Pricing Plus Highlights Big Finish 2019 Sales Event at Earnhardt CDJR
- Canadian Cannabis Sales Hit $690Mln Since Legalisation - Federal Stats Agency
- Christmas shopping takes a hit as Black Friday, Cyber Monday bite retail sales