Amazon has challenged the awarding of a $10 billion Pentagon cloud computing contract to Microsoft, alleging “unmistakable bias” in the process.The 10-year contract for the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure program, better known as JEDI, ultimately will see all military branches sharing information in a system boosted by artificial intelligence.”It’s critical for our country that the government and its elected leaders administer procurements objectively and in a manner that is free from political influence,” a spokesperson for Amazon Web Services said on November 14.Close “Numerous aspects of the JEDI evaluation process contained clear deficiencies, errors, and unmistakable bias,” Amazon said it filed a notice in US court last week signalling its intent to protest the handling of the bidding process. related news Corporate Corridor | IT firms turn pyramid from barrel Facebook removes 3.2 billion fake accounts, millions of child abuse posts US President Donald Trump has repeatedly lashed out at Amazon and company founder Jeff Bezos, who also owns The Washington Post. The newspaper is among US media outlets most critical in its coverage of Trump and his administration.The president told reporters during a news conference in July that he had asked aides to investigate the JEDI contract, citing complaints… Read full this story
- Berkshire Hathaway will buy natural gas assets from Dominion Energy in $10 billion deal
- Patrick Mahomes: Kansas City Chiefs agree 10-year contract extension with quarterback
- After three big verdicts, owner of Roundup agrees to settle 125,000 suits for $10 billion
- Windows 10 2004 glitch: Microsoft admits bug breaks Storage Spaces, corrupts files
- Struggling AT&T plans at least $10 billion in cost cuts, more layoffs
- Trump Administration Awards Tech Startup Contract to Build ‘Virtual’ US-Mexico Border Wall – Report
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs agree to 10-year contract extension: report
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas inks 'multimillion-dollar' TV deal with Amazon, says good content knows no boundaries
- $10 billion bailout for Germany's Lufthansa passes hurdle
- 10-day contracts: Will Bender, Randle get another shot with Warriors?
Amazon says 'bias' in Pentagon awarding $10 billion contract to Microsoft have 323 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.