Net Sales at Rs 23.65 crore in September 2019 down 29.53% from Rs. 33.56 crore in September 2018.
Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 108.88 crore in September 2019 up 23.21% from Rs. 88.37 crore in September 2018.
EBITDA stands at Rs. 35.23 crore in September 2019 up 15.24% from Rs. 30.57 crore in September 2018.
Alembic EPS has increased to Rs. 4.24 in September 2019 from Rs. 0.00 in September 2018.
Alembic shares closed at 49.95 on November 08, 2019 (NSE) and has given 22.88% returns over the last 6 months and 14.96% over the last 12 months.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- First Bank Reports First Quarter 2019 Net Income of $4.3 Million
- Zix Sets September 2019 Financial Conference Schedule
- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2019 Net Income of $8.7 Million
- FHLB Des Moines Reports Preliminary First Quarter 2019 Net Income of $112 Million
- Recent home sales south of Boston (May 29)
- Recent home sales west of Boston (May 29)
- Recent home sales north of Boston (May 29)
- Huawei says sales up 23% this year despite US controls
- Net sales loss from Stop & Shop strike estimated at $345M
- Fall 2019 Lease Sale to Include SALSA Oil and Gas Sale Blocks