close video Does Ukraine controversy go further than Joe Biden? Former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis speaks to FOX Business’ Trish Regan about the controversy surrounding Ukraine and the Biden family. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Thursday that despite not knowing whether any Ukrainians interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections, the country will “happily” investigate the matter. Continue Reading Below Zelensky told reporters that “we can’t say yes or no” as to whether there was any interference without an investigation. He said it’s in Ukraine’s interest to determine what happened. President Trump asked Zelensky for such an investigation in a July phone call that has helped prompt an impeachment inquiry. Trump’s claims that Ukraine allied with the Democrats in a plot to derail his 2016 presidential campaign, though no evidence of such a plot has emerged. Zelensky said the U.S. has not provided any details of such interference. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy speaks during his long time talks with journalists in Kyiv, Ukraine, Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019. Zelenskiy is giving an all-day “press marathon” amid growing questions about his actions as president. (AP Photo/Efr (AP Photo/Efrem Lukatsky) He also said he will not publish the Ukrainian transcript of the July phone… Read full this story
- Vote Small Business! Entrepreneurs' Priorities in the 2016 Election
- NHL investigating potential homophobic slur directed at referee by Maple Leafs player
- U.S. Senate report to detail extent of Russian election meddling
- Biden’s visits to Ukraine draw scrutiny
- Democrats cherry-pick investigations to support
- Ukraine: 1970-2017 Historical Info now available
- Employees and the Election: Keep Political Talk Civil
- College coaches took bribes to pass kids off as star athletes, FBI says. The NCAA is investigating.
- Investigation into women’s lacrosse at Fresno State completed; no rules violations found
- Committee to consider interference rule
Ukraine to investigate potential 2016 US election interference have 305 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.