At the signing ceremony (Photo: Thoi Dai newspaper) The MoU will serve to tighten the friendly relationship between Hanoians and Korean people, and promote the exchange activities in the fields of economics, tourism, education, culture, sports, health, and food. President of the Korea International Cultural Exchange Association Kim Taek-kyu expressed his delight at being a partner of the HAUFO, hoping that both sides will soon deploy co-operative activities in the coming time. The association is especially keen to connect a Korean hospital that operates in the field of orthopedic surgery with a hospital in Hanoi in order to implement projects to provide free surgeries to the poor people across Vietnam. Tran Thi Phuong, HAUFO Vice Chairwoman stated her hope that the MoU will contribute to stepping up co-operation as well as future exchange activities with the aim of bringing benefits to the wider community. The Vice Chairwoman added that the HAUFO is willing to serve as a bridge between businesses, hospitals, and schools for future projects.
- Kim Jong Un's unique do or tan locks like Donald Trump? Hanoi barber offers free haircuts
- USC Will Offer Free Tuition to Families Earning Under $80,000
- Robots with flexible arms are now operating on NHS patients and are hailed as a 'leap forward' for offering more keyhole surgeries
- 39 Elected Prosecutors Say Attorney General William Barr's Criminal Justice Vision Unfairly Punishes Minorities, Poor People
- Financial adviser allegedly offered 'free dinners' and promises of financial security
- Colorado K-12 education news in brief: DPS offers free meeting parking, summer meal sites needed, and more
- NYSC offers free medical treatment to 1,000 in Niger
- Cisco to offer free high-speed public Wi-Fi with Google Station in India
- Bernie Sanders on Primary Losses: ‘Poor People Don’t Vote’
- Demonetization, NRC & NPR like taxes on poor people: Rahul Gandhi
RoK to offer free orthopedic surgeries to poor people have 302 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.