Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Las Vegas Review-Journal/File) Las Vegas police are investigating after a man was shot Wednesday night in the east valley. Officers were called about 7:30 p.m. after a report of a shooting at Quincy Street and Stewart Avenue, west of Lamb Boulevard, Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Jose Hernandez said. When officers arrived they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound. The man was hospitalized and is expected to survive, Hernandez said. Police continued to investigate Wednesday night, and have not found a shooter. Further information was not immediately available. Contact Katelyn Newberg at [email protected] or 702-383-0240. Follow @k_newberg on Twitter.
- All-Star Liz Cambage re-signs with Las Vegas Aces
- Las Vegas to host 2020 NFL draft
- Watch President Trump’s Las Vegas Mass Shooting Remarks Full Video
- Man Shot Dead Near James A Garfield High In East LA
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Marine Veteran Heard Shots, Stole Pickup Truck, and Started Saving Lives in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Killer Stephen Paddock’s Father Led Double Life as FBI Most-Wanted Bank Robber
- Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
- The 20 most bizarre lines from Anderson Cooper's absolutely wild interview with the mayor of Las Vegas
- Moment member of Brit’s Las Vegas stag do is led off Thomas Cook flight by police after it was forced to land in Canada
Man injured in shooting in east Las Vegas have 242 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.