Police have cordoned off the entrance to a car park and a bus station amid reports of a ‘distressed man’. The entrance to Maidstone Bus Station and The Mall car park in King Street are both coned off. Footage from the incident in King Street Police, joined by staff from OneMaidstone, are at the scene speaking to the gentleman and are not allowing members of the public to walk into the bus station. Passengers already on board Arriva buses are having to get off on King Street outside the station. Buses have stopped outside a nearby Boots while others are continuing journeys down towards High Street. Kent Police have been contacted for comment. Read more: All the latest news from Maidstone.
- 'Honeytrap' girl, 17, lured man to car park where he was stabbed to death in BMW
- Blast kills 71 people at bus station in Nigeria
- Nigeria bus station explosion: Death toll doubles to 18; dozens more injured
- Woman's fury at being unable to find train station car park spot - at 6.40am
- Car park flooded with mountain of fly-tipped plastic containers and litter
- Hapless driver smashes through car park wall and leaves her SUV dangling over a 50ft drop after accidentally putting it into reverse
- Police hunt gang after station car park stabbing
- Girl, 12, is kidnapped by a man from a park in broad daylight and taken to bushland where she is raped over five hours at knifepoint before being dropped off at a train station
- Woman arrested on suspicion of administering noxious substance after man dies in Gloucester car park
- Woman arrested on suspicion of 'administering noxious substance' after man dies in car park
'Distressed man' shuts car park and bus station entrances have 276 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.