Rep. Chris Stewart, R-Utah, on Sunday accused Democrats of being “giddy” and “excited” about an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump — and that they’ve been aiming for that process for three years. In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Stewart called the inquiry “terribly divisive for the American people.” “These guys are giddy over this,” he said. “Three years they’ve been trying to impeach this president,” he said. “Three years they’ve been looking for reasons to remove him from office. They’re not pained by this, they’re excited about this.” He also defended the president’s call to Ukraine and China to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. “He did that because he he has knowledge of possible corruption,” Stewart said. “Biden and his son… he was dragging his son to two countries that the vice president had primary responsibility for — Ukraine and China,” he added.. “And while he’s doing official business his son is signing … deals and I think a lot of people are thinking, ‘you know, that doesn’t sound right to me. maybe it’s worth asking questions about that.” © 2019 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Should Move On From Chris Stewart
- Braves add veteran catcher Chris Stewart on non-guaranteed major-league deal
- Calgary Flames claim Minnesota Wild's Chris Stewart off waivers
- Minnesota Wild place forward Chris Stewart on waivers
- Pelosi Claims Dems ‘Prayerfully and Patriotically’ Going Forward with Impeachment Inquiry
- Al Green: Trump Must ‘Resign’ or ‘Face Impeachment’ for ‘Harming Society’
- Stephen Colbert Celebrates Halloween with ‘Great Impeachment, Charlie Brown’
- Michelle Wolf Deleted Anti-Trump, Pro-Hillary Tweets Before Her Vulgar WHCD Performance
- Chris Froome takes home fourth Tour de France title, Aussie Matthews claims green
- Big Blue Bellyflop: Dem Advantage in Generic Ballot Hits New Low
Chris Stewart: Dems 'Giddy' About Trump Impeachment Process have 303 words, post on www.newsmax.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.