BBC’s UK charity Children in Need is set to grace our screens for the 39th consecutive year this November.
The TV fundraiser has raised £1 billion for disadvantaged children and young people and for the first time in its history, Children in Need will release an all-star album instead of the traditional charity single.
Over the years many celebrities have taken part in various activities to help raise money for Children in Need.
Ten celebrities feature on the album ‘Got it Covered’, along with a special group cover.
Helena Bonham Carter
The actress has starred in many famous films such as Les Miserables, The King’s Speech and Harry Potter.
The 53-year-old also has a voice role in the Netflix series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
She will cove the song ‘Both Sides’ by Joni Mitchell.
The award-winning English actor has starred in various films such as Longford and Iris, for which he won an Academy award and a BAFTA respectively.
Broadbent has been married to a painter and former theatre designer Anastasia Lewis since 1987.
The 70-year-old has recorded the song Blue Moon by Rogers and Hart.
The actress gained notoriety for her role in debut role in Venus, and received high praise for her roles in Attack the Block and Broadchurch.
She made history by becoming the first female to play the role of the doctor in Doctor Who in 2017.
Whittaker temporarily swapped the doctor’s jacket for a pair of headphones and a microphone to record the song Yellow by Coldplay.
Colman is the recipient of various accolades, ranging from an academy Award, four BAFTA awards and two Golden Globe Awards.
She starred in the critically-acclaimed drama The Crown, which has received numerous awards.
The 45-year-old has chosen to cover ‘Glory Box’ by Portishead.
Dooley has enjoyed brief stints on popular soaps EastEnders and Coronation Street.
Shaun and his wife are producing the Children in Need Album.
The 45-year-old has decided to cover the song ‘Never Grow Up’ by Taylor Swift.
The Welsh actor began his career on stage, performing in many West End productions such as Miss Saigon, Rent and Piaf.
The 40-year old has chosen to cover ‘Smile’ by Charlie Chaplin.
She is also known for roles in popular dramas Vanity fair and Gentleman Jack.
She has been the recipient of British Soap Awards, National Television Awards and BAFTA Awards.
The 41-year-old has chosen to record Symphony by Clean Bandit.
Lester began his career in theatre and later transitioned to TV where he featured in BBC’s The Hustle for 8 years.
As well as starring in another BBC drama Merlin, Lester featured in Shakespeare, playing the lead role in Othello.
The Birmingham native will record the song ‘I Wish’ by Stevie Wonder.
Himesh has now assumed roles in film, with major roles in Yesterday and Aeronauts, which has yet to be released in the UK.
Patel has recorded the song ‘All These Things That I’ve Done’ by The Killers.
The Scotsman has been in numerous popular shows, such as Broadchurch and a role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
His most well-known role came when he played Doctor Who and is arguably the most successful doctor to date.
Tennant has chosen to record the song Sunshine on Leith by The Proclaimers.
Where can you buy the album?
The ‘Got It Covered’ album will not be released on Friday November 1.
MOST POPULAR IN TV
‘I WAS DONE WITH HER’
Kelsey Grammer slams ‘pathetic’ and ‘abusive’ Real Housewives star ex
UNDRESSED TO FRILL
Love Island’s India wows in black lingerie following split from ex Ovie
I’m A Celeb’s Nadine arrives in a Lamborghini as Jac Jossa rides speedboat
I’m A Celeb camp has been taken over by a ‘chlamydia-riddled’ koala bear
J-Lo reveals fresh details of how pervy director wanted to see her topless off set
I’m A Celeb could be forced to axe stars’ campfire for first time over wildfires
However, it is available to pre-order and can be purchased via the official website for the album.
It can also be pre-ordered on Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Music and iTunes store.
Complete track list
1. Olivia Colman – Glory Box
- Sara Evans Interprets the Pretenders, John Mayer on New Covers Album ‘Copy That’
- From Alesha Dixon to Joanna Lumley: stars show their support for Children in Need
- Coronavirus: Jeff Brazier explains how he's rationing food and has 'everything he needs'
- Brandi Carlile Says Dolly Parton One-Up'd Her on Her Own Signature Song: ‘She Just Completely Takes Me to School’
- An Ode to the Best St. Patrick’s Day Song: Thin Lizzy’s ‘Black Rose’
- The Voice: Dua Lipa as mentor shares singing secrets with teens covering her hit Scared To Be Lonely
- DIY SOS presenter Nick Knowles to release his first album
- Adele sounds 'better than ever' on her new album as she prepares for comeback
- Britain's coronavirus infections soar 676 in a DAY: Another U-turn from Boris as he announces government in talks to buy four-hour testing kit as he finally admits screening needs to increase from 5,000 to 25,000 a day
- McBusted perform for the first time on Children in Need
- Jojo Serenading Us With Very Good Covers On Instagram Live Is The Balm Our Souls Need
- Got Paper? Web developer creates an online calculator to help people work out the right amount of toilet roll to last them through any length of quarantine during coronavirus crisis
- Kerry Katona spoils her children rotten on Christmas day as she puts on brave face after heartbreaking split
- Ranking the 20 Best NSYNC Songs Ever
- Cardi B Surprises Fans with Album Cover for
- Taylor Swift told the TRUTH about call with Kanye West over his song Famous as she aired concerns over it being 'mean' and he failed to tell her about 'b***h' lyric, leaked video proves
- Iggy Pop on Josh Homme’s Genius, Singing Opera, Why He’s Done Making Albums
- Dua Lipa breaks down in tears as she announces she's releasing her album early to 'bring some happiness' amid coronavirus pandemic
- Taylor Swift releases entire track list for her new album Lover... as she confirms her song collaboration with the Dixie Chicks
- Tanya Tucker finally wins a Grammy Award as she takes home Best Country Album and Best Country Song... 47 years after her first nomination
Children in Need Got It Covered album – songs, celebrities and where to buy have 1129 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.