Laying in bed forever may sound relaxing, but it can lead to serious health issues. Physically, most of your muscles and bones would break down in about six months to a year. You’d also be susceptible to nasty ulcers called bed sores. Your mental health would also take a blow, and you’d be at higher risk of anxiety and depression. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. Following is a transcript of the video. Forty-three per cent of Americans say they’re too tired to function. So, odds are, you’re pretty exhausted. Some mornings, you might even fantasize about staying in bed…forever. Hey, look, your wish came true! You’ve got food, a bedpan, and an endless stream of podcasts to binge. Everything you need to never move again. But it won’t be long until you realise that you’ve made a terrible mistake. People spend lazy Sundays or sick days in bed all the time and are no worse for wear, but if you don’t start moving again after about 24 hours, one of the first things to change is your lungs. Gravity isn’t pulling them down into their normal position anymore, so the lower part of your lungs will crumple up…. Read full this story
- Star Wars: First Assault is test-bed for Battlefront 3, may not release – rumour
- 'I'd love to see my captain Jean-Luc playing but that would probably never happen,' says PUBG creator
- US News Wrap, August 16 – What Happened Today
- Holiday Retrospective: What happened in June 2011
- What happened to big ideas in smartphones?
- Here comes the sun (-light lamp that will make getting out of bed less agonizing)
- Dish Network delays hopping over ABC commercials, hops into bed with Disney instead
- “I did it!”: the joy of crossing Dark Soul’s finish line
- The best Horizon Zero Dawn merchandise to make Aloy proud
- Is Bran the Night King? Is Tyrion in love with Dany? Game of Thrones cast and crew respond to theories
What would happen if you never got out of bed have 341 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.