Bamboo Airways welcomes first Airbus A320neo aircraft in “Fly Green” liveryHow to tell if your child is thriving at schoolOVER 100 UNDERPRIVILEGED STUDENTS IN TRA VINH WAS GIVEN SCHOLARSHIPS AND TAUGHT SELF-DEFENSEHalong Marina – luxurious life in the heart of heritageThailand crowned champion of AFF HDBank Futsal Championship Phú Quốc and Hạ Long are forecast to be magnets attracting tourists to Việt Nam, with growth in tourist numbers at over 30 per cent per year. Việt Nam’s tourism sector sees record growth Last year was a milestone for Việt Nam’s tourism industry, with a record of 15.6 million international visitors, increasing by 2.7 million from the previous year. With more than 80 million domestic visitors, the total revenue from tourists reached over VNĐ620 trillion (US$26.61 billion) in 2018. This is an impressive figure for the tourism industry, helping to soon realise the goal of welcoming 32 million international tourists by 2025 and 47 million international visitors by 2030. According to some travel experts, to achieve this as well as maintain growth momentum, the role of famous tourist sites is significant. These places act as ‘magnets’ to attract tourists. Previously, international visitors to Việt Nam focused mainly on traditional places such… Read full this story
- Majorca in drive to rein in boozy tourists
- Villa with a view: taking in the sights at Six Senses Yao Noi's The View
- Piccadilly Gardens
- Britain’s Best Counties: Suffolk
- 'Live like a local' in Vienna, Linz
- Amsterdam to ban tours in Red Light District
- Great bazaars of Istanbul: Gateways for trade, history
- Updating the stories of a river community
- Dubrovnik or King's Landing? Game of Thrones is 'blessing and curse'
- Gourmet burger and grilled delights on the Castle Hill
What are the magnets attracting tourists in the next five years? have 284 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.