Michelle Yan, provided by Published 1:30 pm PDT, Tuesday, September 10, 2019 Apple unveiled three new iPhones at its September 2019 event. The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max all feature full-screen edge-to-edge displays and wide-angle camera lenses, while the Pro models both come with three camera lenses on the back. The iPhone 11 will begin shipping September 20th. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. Join the conversation about this story » See Also: Everything to know about Apple’s 2019 iPhone event Watch Apple unveil the new Series 5 watch Watch Apple unveil the new iPad that has a 10.2″ screen and supports Apple pencil
- iPhone 11 vs iPhone 11 Pro: UK release date, price and features of Apple's new phones
- Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max launched along with Apple Watch Series 5 and 7th-gen iPad
- Apple iPhone 11 to launch today: How to watch the livestream
- Lukewarm reviews for the iPhone 11 as new model remains more expensive than competitors despite price drop and three cameras and lack of 5G are 'not enough to wow buyers in China'
- Why Apple thinks the Apple ID is like a toothbrush
- New Apple iPhones may offer better battery life
- No more disturbance: Apple AirPods Pro with active noise-cancellation now in India at Rs 24,900; here’s all you need to know
- The HUGE issue with the new iPhone: Apple unveils $1,749 11 Pro and $1,899 Pro Max, its 'most powerful and most advanced' handsets yet with three cameras - but it won't work on Australia's fastest 5G network
- Apple will launch 'Pro' iPhones, larger MacBook Pro, and new iPads this year
- Motorola attempts to cash in on mid-Noughties nostalgia by reinventing its classic Razr flip phone as a modern folding display - but at $1500 it's more expensive than Apple's top-end iPhone 11 Pro Max
Watch Apple unveil the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max have 291 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.