Two area budget hotels in Amherst and Hamburg have new owners, after a pair of deals totaling nearly $5 million in value. Kishor H. Patel and Jaimina Patel – who are not related – paid $2.725 million through 4400 Maple LLC to acquire the Motel 6 at 4400 Maple Road in Amherst. The seller was G6 Hospitality Property of Carrollton, Texas, which is the parent company of the Motel 6 brand. General Manager Kiran Patel – who is married to Jaimina Patel – said the new owners plan to invest several hundred thousand dollars in renovations to the 33-year-old hotel, which has 93 rooms on two floors, and sits on 1.7 acres of land. Plans include upgrading the furniture and paint scheme to the latest Motel 6 brand design. They’ve already upgraded the exterior lighting to energy-efficient LED equipment, and also plan to resurface and restripe the parking lot over the next few months, while improving the landscaping. “It’s going to look much better,” Kiran Patel said. Kishor, who is president, and Jaimina, the vice president, are also working with a minority partner, Paresh Patel, who already owns the Econo Lodge Tonawanda I-290 on Niagara Falls Boulevard, as well as… Read full this story
- Top 10 budget hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Barcelona
- Luxury Hotels Are Nearly Empty. Budget Hotels Still Have Customers.
- Zaza Pachulia Attempting to Pass Attractive Atlanta Home to a New Owner
- After a decade of renovations, new owners sought for versatile 174-year-old South Louisiana estate
- BMW Z1 Looking For New Owner To Put More Miles On It
- Tahoe Cottage Campground Seeks New Owner
- Meet Sir Stuffington the one-eyed 'pirate cat' taking the internet by storm: Adorable stray has found fame after being taken in by new owner
- My kayak trip to the world's most remote guesthouse … in Papua New Guinea
- BMC acquires 10,000 hotel rooms to quarantine contacts
- Growth outside India will be selective: Puneet Chhatwal, CEO Indian Hotels
Two budget hotels in Amherst, Hamburg get new owners have 315 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.