The Buffalo Niagara Partnership, the regional chamber of commerce, announced that it named Thomas J. Quatroche, Jr., PhD., President & CEO at Erie County Medical Center (ECMC) to its Board of Directors. For more than 20 years, Dr. Quatroche has held executive positions in both higher education and healthcare and has been part of the ECMC for 13 years.
- Kansas City votes overwhelmingly to remove Martin Luther King Jr.'s name from historic street
- Ernie Boch Jr. Among Honorees Announced for BAA Honors 2020
- Fossil Hunter Finds Million-Year-Old Worm Named After Oswego sari
- PACS names Mary Fuller as new Executive Director
- Jeremy Glenn Named Client Choice 2020 Winner by Lexology
- David Barcomb Named to Forbes 2020 Best-in-State Advisors List
- St. Clare Award Winner Danbury Girls' Basketball Coach Named 2020
- Merrill's Patrick Malone Named "Best-in-State" Advisor by Forbes
- Shah Rukh Khan awards PhD scholarship on his name to Kerala researcher
- Donald Trump Jr. hits back at critics over hypocrisy claims
Thomas J. Quatroche, Jr., PhD named to board have 158 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.