Saturday September 21, 2019 04:00 PM A Q&A about Trump, Ukraine and a whistleblower Written by By CALVIN WOODWARD, Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Very behind the scenes, a whistleblower from the intelligence community voiced urgent concern about a matter involving a conversation between Ukraine’s leader and President Donald Trump. It’s so hush-hush that even Democrats won’t say all that they know, or suspect. Very much out in the open, Trump is calling for an investigation that involves Ukraine and could help him win re-election if it breaks his way. Trump’s interest in getting dirt from abroad on prospective Democratic presidential rival Joe Biden has been hiding in plain sight for months. His fealty to standards that other presidents have either lived by or pretended to — as when it comes to chats with foreign leaders, for example — is thin. This is, after all, the man who openly encouraged Russia to snoop on Hillary Clinton’s email and much more recently said that, sure, he’d listen to foreigners who come to him with dirt on an opponent. Why not? he wondered. As the contours of the episode roiling the capital begin to flesh out, here are some questions and answers… Read full this story
- Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint Released
- Trump Slams Whistleblower Complaint as 'Fake News'
- What Past Whistle-Blowers Think of the Trump-Ukraine Complaint
- Trump dismisses whistleblower complaint as 'hack job'
- Trump Authorizes Release of Ukraine Call Transcript
- Trump: I Withheld Ukraine Aid Over Dispute With Europe
- WashPost: Trump Blocked Aid Before Call With Ukrainian President
- Paul Manafort jailed – Donald Trump’s wheelchair-bound former campaign chief sentenced to nearly four years in prison for fraud
- Republicans twist as Trump's Ukraine storm rages
- Trump Openly Calls On Ukraine, China To Investigate Biden
The intersection of Trump, Ukraine and a whistleblower have 295 words, post on www.readingeagle.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.