DALLAS (AP) — Speakers at a funeral in Dallas for T. Boone Pickens will include Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.The service for family and friends will be Thursday afternoon at Highland Park United Methodist Church. The public can view the service from a hall in the church and it will be livestreamed on Pickens’ website .The brash and quotable oil tycoon who grew even wealthier through corporate takeover attempts died Sept. 11 at the age of 91 at his Dallas home.There will be a public memorial Sept. 25 in Stillwater, Oklahoma, at his alma mater, Oklahoma State University. Pickens donated hundreds of millions of dollars to OSU.A message Pickens wrote before his death was posted online Wednesday. He recalled lessons he’d learned throughout his life.
- Texas governor to reject new refugees, first under Trump
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott First in U.S. to Halt Refugee Flow into His State
- Trump Proposed $7.85 Billion in Hurricane Harvey Aid, Texas Governor Says Damage Could Climb to $180 Billion
- Hurricane Harvey: Trump Seeks $7.8B for Flood Victims but Texas Governor Says $125B Needed in His State Alone
- Texas Governor Gives Update On ‘Transgender’ 7-Year-Old James Younger
- Oprah urges Texas governor to "take a pause" on Rodney Reed death row case
- BREAKING: Texas Governor Abbott Boldly Rejects Additional Refugee Resettlement
- Hurricane Harvey: Texas Governor Warns of 20-30 More Inches Of Rain
- Texas Governor Celebrates Thanksgiving Serving ‘Meals on Wheels’
- Texas Governor Rolls Out New Unwanted Sexting Law
Texas governor to speak at T. Boone Pickens' Dallas funeral have 250 words, post on gazette.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.