By Ken Martin Published September 12, 2019 Stocks FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Record 6-week highs for the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ CFRA chief investment strategist Sam Stovall addresses how the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ hit six-week highs. U.S. Stocks are pointing to another up session as the fog surrounding the trade war between the U.S. and China seems to be lifting. Continue Reading Below The two sides have in recent days softened their stance. Dow Industrial futures are gaining 0.2 percent, S&P 500 futures are adding the same and Nasdaq futures are up by 0.3 percent. MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM TRUMP DELAYS NEW TARIFFS; EXPERT CLAIMS SECRET AGREEMENT IS READY TO GO WALMART ROLLS OUT UNLIMITED GROCERY DELIVERY SUBSCRIPTION GROUPON MAY PURSUE DEAL WITH ONLINE-REVIEW COMPANY YELP Investors drew encouragement from China’s decision to exempt some U.S. products from a recent round of tariffs. As a gesture of “goodwill,” President Trump said on Twitter on Wednesday that the United States agreed to a two-week delay in a planned increase in tariffs on some Chinese imports. Advertisement The moves could indicate that both sides are settling in for an extended conflict even as they prepare for talks in… Read full this story
- Oil rallies on MidEast tensions, stocks weighed by trade remarks
- Stocks recover on US-China trade talks optimism
- U.S.-China Trade Deal: JPM Sees Stocks Upside, BofA Watches Yuan
- Does a Faulty Barometer Herald a Storm for Stocks?
- Pound slips as Brexit deal hopes cool — live updates
- Should You Buy Teleflex Incorporated (TFX)?
- Benzinga's Bulls And Bears Of The Week: Apple, Boeing, Facebook, Nike And More
- Pound surges as Brexit deal speculation heats up
Stocks look to continue rally on trade optimism have 289 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.