Blueberry Shine Mint Julep (South Point)Blueberry Shine Mint Julep (South Point) The South Point has created cocktails to celebrate Sunday’s Cup series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The Blueberry Shine Mint Julep is made with a whiskey from City Lights Shine, a Las Vegas distillery co-owned by NASCAR driver Brendan Gaughan. It’s topped with an edible caramel straw but can be sipped though paper, plastic or metal alternatives. Ingredients ■ 1½ ounces City Lights Blueberry Shine ■ 1 ounce simple syrup ■ 6 blueberries Garnish ■ Fresh mint ■ Blueberries ■ Caramel straw Directions Muddle blueberries in a highball glass. Add blueberry shine, simple syrup and ice. Shake and pour back into glass. Top with fresh mint sprig, blueberries and caramel straw.
- Officials moving forward on South Point management plan
- Bell restarts fast, wins NASCAR Xfinity race at Road America
- Thirsty Reporter: Grammys-Inspired Cocktails to Turn Up Your Viewing Party
- Earn Double Points and a Weekend Bonus for Starwood Stays
- Where to stay in South Beach
- In the Home of Guinness, a Cocktail Boom Takes Hold
- Auto Club Speedway up for Best NASCAR Track award
- Driver of the year? Best race? NASCAR superlatives for 2018 are in. Your winners …
- 'The Last Race': Film Review | Sundance 2018
- 7 awesome things to do in the SF Bay Area over Father’s Day Weekend
South Point honors NASCAR weekend with racing-inspired cocktails have 218 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.