By City News Service | PUBLISHED: September 11, 2019 at 10:38 am | UPDATED: September 11, 2019 at 11:42 am Three people were found shot to death inside a Northridge home Wednesday morning, spurring a huge police response and shutting down nearby streets. Los Angeles police and fire units swarmed the neighborhood of mostly ranch-style houses in the 9600 block of Vanalden Avenue after reports of gunfire at around 9:15 a.m. Police initially reported that when officers arrived at the home, they found three people with gunshot wounds. Officer Jeff Lee, an LAPD spokesman, later said the three were dead. It’s not yet clear whether they were dead or wounded when the officers found them.Vanalden Avenue was closed between Plummer and Lassen streets for hours Wednesday. Police tape surrounded the front yard of the home, where detectives and LAPD commanders could be scene milling outside. An ambulance was parked just in front of the home. Police vehicles blocked off the neighborhood to all traffic. Lee said an LAPD spokesman was headed to the scene to give updates about the shooting. This story is developing.
- Tech Exec Kidnapped From Pleasure Point Home Found Dead
- Mass shooting in Texas leaves 5 dead and 21 injured
- Boy, 8, accidentally shoots his sister, 5 dead with gun while his Mum leaves them home alone to go to the shops
- Double shooting in Paterson leaves one dead
- Dramatic bodycam footage shows the moment US cops shoot hammer-wielding thug dead
- Daughter and her wealthy businessman dad ‘hired hitmen to shoot her ex-boyfriend dead after they broke up’
- Officer-involved shooting in Wilmington leaves one dead
- Basel cafe shooting in Switzerland leaves two dead and third person fighting for life as cops hunt gunmen
- Suicide bomber and shooting appear to be deadly coordinated attacks in Pakistan
Shooting at Northridge home leaves 3 dead have 292 words, post on www.dailynews.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.