PUBLISHED: 09:38 16 September 2019 | UPDATED: 09:38 16 September 2019 David Vincent Omni Freight Services of Martlesham is launching a regualr service for customers to Libya, via Malta. . L-R – Nick Wilding, Ian Wilding, Andy Wilding, Carl Hawes, Shaun Rudduck. Picture: OMNI FREIGHT SERVICES Archant Freight forwarders Omni Freight Services, has introduced a new service providing clients with shipping to Libya from Felixstowe port. The Martlesham firm has partnered with HPZ based in Malta, to offer weekly shipping services from the UK, via Malta, and into Libyan ports.This adds to the already established Malta services Omni offers, operating as agents for Anglo Malta Container Services.Managing director Andy Wilding said: “We’re really pleased to be able to launch this additional service. The export market into Libya provides potential business opportunities for a range of manufacturers and exporters within the UK, as there is significant demand for products that aren’t currently available to retailers and commercial businesses based there.” You may also want to watch: Omni provides a range of sea, road and air freight options to its clients, and added warehousing services to its offering in 2017, in an effort to provide tailored, flexible services to customers big and… Read full this story
- Rescued migrants hijack ship, demand it head toward Europe
- Opinion: why ships, not cars, are the biggest diesel polluters
- Apple iPad Now Shipping Worldwide via eBay
- GTPEDIA Now Available with Free International Shipping
- Introducing GTPEDIA: GTPlanet’s Guide to the World of Gran Turismo
- Maruti Suzuki introduces Alto 800 "Anniversary Edition"
- Ford Racing Introduces The Boss 302S
- Hagerty Insurance Introduces 2,000 Young Kids to the Collector Car Hobby
- No ships sunk by these loose lips, but
- Maserati extends production stoppage due to slow sales, may not introduce new Alfieri coupe in 2018
Shipping to Libya from Felixstowe via Malta introduced have 291 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.