Berardi Immigration Law announced that Sarah Michalek joined the firm as an associate attorney. Prior to joining Berardi Immigration Law, Ms. Michalek’s diverse practice included foreclosure litigation, estate planning and administration, civil and commercial litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- President Trump blasts immigration law ruling made by his own Supreme Court pick Neil Gorsuch
- Jayne Atkinson Joins Bluff City Law
- FNC Legal Analyst Predicts It “Could Take Years” Before Arizona Immigration Law Enforced
- Wolf Blitzer Puts President Calderón On The Defensive Over Mexico’s Immigration Laws
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Most Of Controversial Arizona Immigration Law
- : The Pros and Cons of Racial Profiling And Arizona’s Immigration Law
- AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio: ‘We’re Going To Continue Enforcing The Illegal Immigration Laws’
- Judge Stops Arizona From Enforcing Most Controversial Part Of Immigration Law
- Greta Van Susteren Responds To Mediaite Post About Her Stance On AZ Immigration Law
- John McCain Asks That AZ Immigration Law Outrage Be Directed To ‘The Federal Govt.’
Sarah Michalek joins Berardi Immigration Law have 174 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.