Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., speaks during Rep. Steven Horsford’s Labor Day Cookout at Craig Ranch Park on Monday, Sept. 2, 2019, in North Las Vegas. (Bizuayehu Tesfaye/Las Vegas Review-Journal) @bizutesfaye The second episode of the Review-Journal’s weekly political podcast, RJ Politics, launched Friday. It features an interview with New Jersey senator and 2020 presidential hopeful Cory Booker, as well as analysis on President Donald Trump’s firing of National Security Adviser from Review-Journal White House correspondent Debra Saunders.Politics reporter Rory Appleton and politics and government editor Steve Sebelius also discuss the Nevada Republican Party’s decision to cancel its public caucus in February in favor of a Trump endorsement. In his interview, Booker shares his platforms on gun violence, affordable housing and labor issues. The entire interview is played at the end of the podcast.
- Cory Booker’s new tax plan takes a cue from ... Ronald Reagan?
- Cory Booker could soon quit the presidential race, aide says
- Cory Booker could soon quit presidential race, aide says
- Cory Booker may be the next Democrat to bow out: memo
- Cory Booker to make campaign stop in Maine
- Cory Booker on guns, affordable housing and wages
- Cory Booker in North Las Vegas for Labor Day cookout
- Cory Booker optimistic impeachment will get bipartisan support
- Cory Booker Attends Horsford's Labor Day Cookout
RJ Politics talks with Cory Booker — PODCAST have 228 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.