Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton is brought down by Oakland Raiders defensive back Johnathan Abram (24) during the second half of an NFL football game Monday, Sept. 9, 2019, in Oakland, Calif. At left is Raiders outside linebacker Tahir Whitehead. (AP Photo/Ben Margot)Oakland Raiders safety Johnathan Abram (24) warms up during the NFL team’s joint training camp practice against the Los Angeles Rams in Napa, Calif., Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019. (Heidi Fang /Las Vegas Review-Journal) @HeidiFangOakland Raiders safety Johnathan Abram (24) walks on the field during the NFL team’s training camp in Napa, Calif., Saturday, July 27, 2019. (Heidi Fang /Las Vegas Review-Journal) @HeidiFangThis is a 2019 photo of Johnathan Abram of the Oakland Raiders NFL football team. This image reflects the Oakland Raiders active roster as of Thursday, May 2, 2019 when this image was taken. (AP Photo) ALAMEDA, Calif. — The Raiders must turn to the proverbial “next man up” at safety after coach Jon Gruden confirmed Wednesday that rookie Johnathan Abram will undergo surgery on his left shoulder and miss the rest of the season. “No question, it’s a big loss,” Gruden said. “We’ll keep him around here, let him learn the defense. And we’ll consider… Read full this story
- Long Island High School Coaching Legend’s Final Season Ends Prematurely Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' renewed for record-breaking 15th season
- AbRam Khan's Lockdown Birthday Celebrations: His 'Favourite Person' SRK Reads Scary Stories To Him
- Stacey Abrams' voting rights group to track absentee ballot problems in Georgia
- Ruby Rose talks leaving 'Batwoman'
- ‘Fight until the very end’
- 'Fortnite' Season 3's Second Chapter and the Device Event Delayed
- 'In the Dark' Season 2 Netflix Release Date: When Will The CW Show Be Streaming?
- Sometimes talking to a stranger can help. QuarantineChat is banking on that to bring back spontaneity and distraction
- Back with a bang! The Voice season premiere draws an impressive one million viewers as it returns to Nine
Raiders rookie Johnathan Abram talks about season-ending injury have 326 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.