New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown carries his helmet during an NFL football practice, Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019, in Foxborough, Mass. (AP Photo/Steven Senne)FILE – In this Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019, file photo, New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown carries his helmet during an NFL football practice in Foxborough, Mass. The Patriots released Brown on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019. (AP Photo/Steven Senne, File) Antonio Brown’s time with the Patriots was minimal and so was his impact on New England’s odds at Las Vegas sportsbooks. When the Patriots signed the embattled receiver only hours after the Oakland Raiders released him Sept. 7, they ascended from co-favorites with the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl to the lone favorites. After New England cut Brown on Friday, it moved back to Super Bowl co-favorites with Kansas City. “It was just some small changes,” Westgate sportsbook vice president of risk management Ed Salmons said. “We had the Patriots crazy low at 3-1 to win the Super Bowl. We raised them up to 4-1 and lowered the Chiefs to the same. Now we view those teams as equals.” The line on Sunday’s Patriots-Jets game also moved by up to a point. New England… Read full this story
- Patriots vs Rams: Watch Super Bowl LIII on Sky Sports
- Man jailed for bomb threats against dozens of schools and Super Bowl match
- Julio Jones: the fisherman who could be the best player at Super Bowl LI
- Tom Brady's Daughter and Rob Gronkowski Just Stole Our Hearts at the Super Bowl Parade
- Super Bowl 2017: Tom Brady leads Patriots to historic comeback win
- The Ultimate Super Bowl Dip Playoffs
- Tom Brady and Julian Edelman's Super Bowl Trip to Disney World Is Pretty Magical
- NFL ICYMI: Super Bowl preview? 49ers-Ravens was fun to watch
- Will Lady Gaga's Super Bowl half-time show get political? 'I believe in inclusion'
- Super Bowl commercials: best and worst of 2017
Patriots cut Brown, dip to co-Super Bowl favorites with Chiefs have 317 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.