Published September 11, 2019 Technology FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Mark Hurd on Oracle’s strategy for growth Oracle CEO Mark Hurd on the company’s strategy for long-term growth. Oracle Corporation announced that CEO Mark Hurd will take a leave of absence for health-related reasons without being specific. Continue Reading Below The disclosure, announced after the close of trading Wednesday, pushed the stock lower in the extended session. Ticker Security Last Change %Chg ORCL ORACLE CORPORATION 56.29 +0.82 +1.48% Hurd addressed colleagues in a memo released by the company. To all my friends and colleagues at Oracle, MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM… PENTAGON FENDS OFF AMAZON’S CLOUD COMPLAINTS CALIFORNIA’S $77 BILLION BULLET TRAIN WILL BE ONE OF THE STATE’S GREAT EMBARRASSMENTS: LARRY ELLISON Advertisement Oracle founder, Larry Ellison, wished Hurd a speedy recovery while also assuring investors that the tech company is in good hands with Co-CEO Safra Catz. The company also released earnings, posting a profit of $2.13 billion or $0.63 cents, about 6 percent less than the same period a year ago. Revenue was $9.22 billion, little changed. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg defends his company's refusal to 'fact-check' Trump's campaign ads and admits he considered BANNING political ads from the social network
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg defends decision to allow politicians to lie in ads
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg livestreams employee Q&A in rare move
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg makes the case for free expression amid criticism
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg delivers speech on free expression
- Facebook is 'addictive, bad for us,' says Salesforce CEO
- Salesforce CEO calling for a Facebook break-up? Top boss calls the tech giant 'new cigarettes'
- Not selling WhatsApp or Instagram: Mark Zuckerberg
- Facebook Is the New Cigarette and Drawing Our Kids In, Says Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Would Have Prevented the Iraq War
Oracle CEO Mark Hurd taking leave have 310 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.