Oil prices dipped Tuesday but held most of the previous day’s record gains following an attack on Saudi facilities that wiped out half the country’s output, with traders nervously awaiting the US response after it said Iran was likely to blame.The crisis revived fears of a conflict in the tinderbox Gulf region and raised questions about the security of crude fields in the world’s top exporter as well as other producers.It has also taken attention away from the upcoming trade talks between China and the US, as well as a much-anticipated policy meeting of the Federal Reserve, which is expected to cut interest rates.Trump said he was ready to help Riyadh following the strikes, but would await a “definitive” determination on who was responsible.Iran-backed Huthi rebels in Yemen have claimed responsibility, but Washington and Riyadh have pointed the finger at Tehran, which denies the accusations.Trump appeared to temper his earlier warning that the US was “locked and loaded” to respond, saying: “I’m not looking to get into a new conflict, but sometimes you have to.”Faint hopes for talks between the US and Iran to ease tensions at the UN General Assembly this month were ruled out by supreme leader Ayatollah… Read full this story
- Natural Gas - Crude Oil Takes Off Natural Gas Set for Huge Gains to!
- Currency Options - 3 Secrets Of Options Trading For Huge Gains!
- Overseas Investment Property - Avoid Common Errors and Make Huge Gains
- FOREX Trading Systems - How To Pick One For Huge Gains
- Slideway Oil Market Trends, Growth Prospects To 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Foreign Exchange Forecasts - Two Currency Opportunities for Huge Gains
- Market Report - Argan Oil Market Size, Company Share To 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Palm Oil Industry Trends, Analysis To 2022 by Grand View Research Inc.
- Energies Update - Breakout & a Huge Gain! More To Come
- Currency Trading Research - Using It Correctly For Huge Gains!
Oil Holds Huge Gains After Saudi Blasts; Fed Decision In View have 335 words, post on www.ibtimes.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.