Hungry shoppers will have another option at Walden Galleria’s food court beginning this fall. Fresh Healthy Café, a health-conscious fast-casual chain based on California, will open a 735-square-foot location. It features plant-based protein, smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, wraps, salads, paninis and protein bowls. It has gluten-free and vegan options, and uses 100% biodegradable packaging. The company does not have any locations in New York State listed on its website. The closest Fresh Healthy Café is in the Mill Creek Mall complex in Erie, Pa. It has locations in the United States, Canada, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates.
- Esquire names Nancy’s Hustle among best new restaurants in America
- Nancy’s Hustle one of best new restaurants in America
- Nancy's Hustle owners announce new restaurant, Tiny Champions, in East Downtown
- Apple releases sneak peak at the 59 new emoji coming to iOS this fall, including interracial couples, prosthetic limbs, a yawning face and a stick of BUTTER
- Sonic Drive-In Restaurant Coming To New Milford
- Ten courses of twaddle! Celebrity chef Tom Aikens' new restaurant has been dubbed the most pretentious ever – thanks to its cryptic 'life story' menu. So what DO you get for a £145 dinner? JAN MOIR tucks in...
- Giddyup, Steak Fans! A New Restaurant Is Movin' In
- Ardmore's Tired Hands Opens New Restaurant In Philly
- Teleferic Barcelona to open new restaurant and market in Palo Alto
- Who will be the new Strictly Come Dancing judge? Contenders to replace Darcey Bussell
New restaurant coming to Walden Galleria have 245 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.