By Mallory Moench Updated 5:45 pm PDT, Wednesday, September 11, 2019 Symantec is laying off more than 150 people at its Mountain View headquarters. Symantec is laying off more than 150 people at its Mountain View headquarters. Photo: Tony Avelar / Bloomberg News 2010 Photo: Tony Avelar / Bloomberg News 2010 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Symantec is laying off more than 150 people at its Mountain View headquarters. Symantec is laying off more than 150 people at its Mountain View headquarters. Photo: Tony Avelar / Bloomberg News 2010 Mountain View cybersecurity giant Symantec begins layoffs 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Cybersecurity company Symantec is cutting 152 jobs at its Mountain View headquarters and 18 in San Francisco, along with 36 in Culver City (Los Angeles County), a California filing revealed, giving a sense of planned job cuts’ local impact. The tech company, with more than 11,000 employees worldwide, serves more than 50 million people with Norton antivirus software and LifeLock identity theft protection, but agreed last month to sell its enterprise division, which protects larger businesses, to chipmaker Broadcom of San Jose. On August 8, the same day it revealed the enterprise deal,… Read full this story
- Google Worker Struck and Killed by Google Bus in Mountain View
- Mountain View: 5 Newest Homes To Hit The Market
- 3 New Open Houses In The Mountain View Area
- Sprawling Ramona Estate Offers Stunning Mountain Views
- 23K Of Ranch Land With Mountain Views Up For Sale In West Texas
- Giants’ Bruce Bochy sits 4 wins shy of 2,000; can he get it this homestand?
- I'm Cybersecurity Consultant
- Google woes: Antitrust concerns, YouTube fine and corporate culture clashes keep tech giant on the hot seat
- 'Sounds like I won't be coming back!': Up to 180,000 Thomas Cook holidaymakers could be stranded as British travel giant faces going bust on SUNDAY - with ministers planning biggest ever peacetime rescue mission
- Mystery of the two-ton, 1,000 year old giant stone 'jars of the dead': Researchers find a hundred more prehistoric 'burial urns' that were moved miles to a remote forest in Laos by Iron Age civilization
Mountain View cybersecurity giant Symantec begins layoffs have 332 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.