President Donald Trump. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) People who love President Donald Trump should now know they were conned and lied to — and here is one of his biggest lies. At his rallies over the past couple years, he claimed Mexico would pay for the wall he wanted to build. When that lie fell, he lately claims that the United States is taking in billions and billions of dollars on his great trade deals and the tariffs he has imposed on other countries, especially China. Well, Trump lovers, if we are taking in so many billions and billions, why did the president take about $3.6 billion that was to be used for military-based projects to start building part of his wall? He lies so much he believes his own lies. It’s time his supporters stopped.
- Behar: Trump Supporters ‘Do Not Realize’ They Are ‘Pawns’
- The Paradox of Trump's Populism
- Trump Is Smearing Joe Scarborough Because Republicans Reward His Bullying
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump trashing virus science he doesn’t like
- Twitter ‘sorry’ for pain caused by Trump tweeting conspiracy theory MSNBC host Joe Scarborough murdered a staffer
- Husband of Late Scarborough Staffer Asks Twitter to Delete Trump Conspiracy Tweets
- Widower: Delete Trump Tweets suggesting wife was murdered
- Letters: Minimum wage hikes really hurt the poor
- While Trump tries to discredit mail voting, GOP officials move ahead with plans
- Jimmy Kimmel leads attack on Florida conspiracies: 'People like Trump Jr perpetuate this stuff'
LETTER: Trump supporters should know they’ve been lied to have 246 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.