Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (4) and head coach Jon Gruden have a conversation after a play during the NFL team’s joint training camp practice against the Los Angeles Rams in Napa, Calif., Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019. (Heidi Fang / Las Vegas Review-Journal) @HeidiFangOakland Raiders quarterback, from left, Nathan Peterman (18), Mike Glennon (7) and Derek Carr (4) stretch during an offseason training session in Alameda, Calif., Tuesday, May 21, 2019. (Heidi Fang /Las Vegas Review-Journal) @HeidiFangOakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (4) and head coach Jon Gruden watch the offense run a play during the NFL team’s joint training camp practice against the Los Angeles Rams in Napa, Calif., Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019. (Heidi Fang /Las Vegas Review-Journal) @HeidiFang A year before the Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas, they’re already following the lead of the Golden Knights at the city’s sportsbooks. The Knights would have cost Las Vegas books millions of dollars had they won the Stanley Cup in their inaugural season. Likewise, books are on the hook for a multimillion dollar payout if the Raiders win Super Bowl LIV on Feb. 2. Oakland represents the largest Super Bowl liability at William Hill and the Westgate and is in… Read full this story
- How To Get A Cheap Airline Ticket to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Poker on the Internet
- Las Vegas Odds & Ends
- Cheap Las Vegas Car Rental Travel Secrets - Top Tips And Tricks For Cheap Car Rental In Las Vegas
- Coming Soon - $30 Billion of New Las Vegas Hotels
- Las Vegas Myths
- Is It Possible to Get a Las Vegas Wedding Free?
- Las Vegas: The Stag Party Venue Of Choice
- Las Vegas Shopping - IXS
- The Best Hotel In Las Vegas - Why Las Vegas Should Be At The Top Of Your List
Las Vegas books on hook for $2M-plus if Raiders win Super Bowl have 292 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.