Supply Chain Digital takes a closer look at the companies featured in September’s top ten largest sustainable supply chains worldwide. Next is TSMC. Established in 1987, TSMC is the world’s largest semiconductor foundry and has been ever since being founded. At the company, 10,436 different products are manufactured and has 261 distinct technologies. TSMC is headquartered in Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan and provides its services to 481 different customers (2018) and employs over 48,000 people. TSMC solely manufactures semiconductor products for its customers, choosing not to design, manufacture or market any semiconductor products under its own name. This choice was made by TSMC to ensure the company never directly competes with its customers. TSMC products are used in a variety of different applications including: Computers Communications Consumer Industrial and standard segments Mobile devices High performance computing Automotive electronics The Internet of Things (IoT) As a result of the company’s diversity and fluctuation in demand, it has the ability to maintain high levels of capacity and profitability. TSMC aspires to be the most advanced and largest technology and foundry services provider and partner for fabless companies and IDMs, creating a powerful and competitive environment within the semiconductor industry. Technology TSMC operates… Read full this story
- Supply chain is heading to Vietnam
- Trump Says Coronavirus Pandemic Reaffirms Importance of Domestic Vital Supply Chains: 'We Cannot Outsource Our Independence'
- Evolving demand and supply chain norms
- Global supply chain with less dependence on China to be positive outcome of COVID-19: Anand Mahindra
- Global supply chains remain out of reach of VN businesses
- Ramping up the supply chain post COVID-19
- Leveraging Covid: How India can displace China in global manufacturing and supply chains
- ‘Food supply chain disruption a concern’
- Coronavirus Pandemic Will Change Orientation of Supply Chains – Economist
- Curbs eased on supply chain of essentials, building work in villages
Largest Sustainable Supply Chains: TSMC have 307 words, post on www.supplychaindigital.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.