Horton Law PLLC announced that Julie Bastian has joined the firm. She becomes the firm’s second attorney, focusing in the practice of labor and employment law. Bastian is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Law and Canisius College.
- Lambeau officials consider new concealed carry law
- Happy birthday America! Paris Hilton, A-Rod and J-Lo lead the stars celebrating the 4th Of July on Instagram as Bethenny Frankel and Lisa Rinna don patriotic bikinis
- Marveaux leaves Rennes to join Newcastle
- Horton cares about US team, not 4th-place finish
- Horton claims final roster spot
- Horton pays his dues to become Arizona coordinator
- Under Horton, defense becomes Cardinals’ strength
- Horton has ‘no aminosity’ toward Cards
- Horton has ‘no aminosity’ toward Cardinals
- Horton, Marchand growing up quickly
Julie Bastian joins Horton Law PLLC have 129 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.