JoAnn Swiatowy, owner of The Village Spa, was honored as the 2019 Esthetician of the Year for Upstate New York by the national Image Clinical Skin Care Company. She has operated the spa business in Williamsville since 1995 and recently changed its name to Miava Skin Care and Laser Hair Removal.
- Tai O Heritage Hotel Hong Kong receiving Award of Merit at UNESCO 2013 Asia-Pacific Cultural Heritage Conservation Awards
- USS Dewey Receives Award First Established By Theodore Roosevelt
- Bob Guy of Destination Asia receives award for outstanding contribution to the cruise industry in Asia
- Kwek Leng Beng receives award from Malaysian Prime Minister
- SUSPERIA To Open Sitges Festival, Tilda Swinton to Receive Award
- Things We Saw Today: Janet Jackson Receives Awards, but Also Deserves Apologies
- James O’Keefe Mocked on Twitter for Receiving Award After Botched WaPo Plot: ‘Reality is Beyond Parody’
- Minnesota native John Hawkes to receive award at Twin Cities Film Fest
- Lena Waithe, Greg Berlanti To Receive Prestigious LGBTQ Honors
- Who’s performing at the Brits TONIGHT with Hugh Jackman and who’s performed at the awards in past years?
JoAnn Swiatowy receives award have 184 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.