Casey Harrison The Detroit News Published 6:52 PM EDT Sep 15, 2019 Grand Blanc — Jerry Kelly had a new nickname for this week. Dubbed by a friend, the 52-year-old Kelly was a ”Flintoid” while he spent the weekend at Warwick Hills Golf Club, where he followed his 7-under 65 performance Saturday with a 4-under 68 to take the second annual Ally Challenge. The win secures his second-place standing in the Charles Schwab Cup and he takes home the $300,000 grand prize from the $2 million purse. And after he secured his win with a birdie on the 17th hole, ensuring $2 beers for spectators, Kelly said the win has been one of the highlights of his year. “The people were fantastic out there,” Kelly said, smiling. “We’re so happy to be back at this tournament. (Holes) eight and 17 are so fun to play in front of. I just wanted to birdie for those guys so they can have a little more time out here.” ALLY CHALLENGE RESULTS The win ups Kelly’s total winnings in the series to $1,861,882 and marks the first win since the American Family Insurance Championship in late June in his native Madison, Wisconsin. Kelly entered Sunday at 12-under 132… Read full this story
- Contest: Enter the DL Bracket Challenge 2019, Win a OnePlus 6T!
- Big Little Lies Will Definitely Be Back for a Second (Unnecessary) Season
- Contest: Enter the DL Bracket Challenge 2018, Win a Google Home Max!
- Power cruises to his second win of the year at Portland
- Eduardo Rodriguez Flirting With 20-Win Season
- Iron Fist’s second Netflix season mostly lives up to its promising trailer
- Westlake Academic Challenge Team Wins Tournament
- Asian Hockey Champions Trophy 2018: India Outclass Pakistan To Register Their Second Win
- Yvan Muller doubles up with second win at Ningbo
Jerry Kelly hangs on at Ally Challenge for second win of season have 295 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.